THE ITALIAN FESTIVAL 2018
ANNUAL SPAGHETTI COOK-OFF
Date: Saturday, April 21, 2018
Location: Festival Grounds, Tickfaw, LA
Time: 8:00 am ~~ 12:00 pm
Entry Fee: $50.00 per team
1. Entries are made of 3 person team
2. Entry fee of $50.00 per team
3. Set up may begin at 8:00 a.m.
4. Tables will be judged at 10:30 a.m.
5. Meatballs will be judged at 11:00 a.m.
6. Gravy will be judged starting at 12:00 p.m.
7. No Garnish will be used & bowls will be issued for judging
8. Contestants must prepare & cook their own Gravy on site location (Preparations such as meatballs may be done before.)
9. Each Team is required to bring all their set ups: ex; (cooking utensils, pots, paper products, portable stove, table, chairs, tablecloths, tents etc.)
10. Contestants must supply and cook their own spaghetti
11. You are not required to decorate your table. If you choose to do so, we will be giving trophies out for 1st, 2nd, & 3rd Place Best Decorated Table. You are not required to cook anything extra but you may, feel free to do so. Most people get in the spirit of doing these things to pass a good time. Other food prepared on site and served to the public while your gravy is cooking, will have no bearing on the judging of the gravy. This is not required, only done for Fun!
***There will be 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place trophies for sauce, meatballs, and best decorated table.***
Any further questions please feel free to call:
Entry Form: Please print clearly
Team Name: ____________________________________________________
Assistant #1: ____________________________________________________
Contact Phone # _____________________________________________
***Please mail all cook off applications and money to